Rockabilly Babes Return & Exchange Policy
What can be returned:
- Items purchased at full price, excluding the below “what cannot be returned”
- If the item is faulty, not as described or delivered to you damaged
- Garments must have all tags attached, and must be sent back in all original packaging in new and unworn condition
What cannot be returned:
- Stockings, leggings, socks, undergarments including waist clinchers, swim wear, earrings, headwear, cosmetics and lingerie
- Final Sale, last of, clearance and discontinued items
- Any worn, soiled, altered, washed, or customer-damaged items
- Change of mind purchases
From date of delivery, you have 7 days to lodge a return with us. Anything outside the 7 days will be rejected.
Send an email to Rockabillybabes@hotmail.com
In the body of the email include:
- Contact number
- What you are returning
- Why you are returning
- Whether you wish for a store credit or exchange for a different size
- Copy of proof of purchase
- Please include 2 or more photos of the item you are returning
We will send you email confirmation if the return is approved. Once you have received approval, please return the item within 7 days of our approval email being sent, either in store or via post to Rockabilly Babes 2/4 Clarke Street, Lilydale, VIC 3140
- Shipping and postage costs are non-refundable
- Returns and exchanges will require the buyer to pay for all return shipping, both ways
Once we have received and inspected the returned items and they match our return criteria, we will issue you with a store credit or exchange. Please note the store credit has a 90 day expiry and does not cover or include postage and shipping costs.
If the item is faulty, not as described or delivered to you damaged please lodge a claim as per the above. Rockabilly Babes reserves the right to repair, replace or refund as per the Australian Consumer Law.
Workshops and Photo Shoots
A minimum deposit of $25 for workshops and $100 for photo shoots must be paid at least 1 day before the event or workshop with the remaining balance paid while attending the workshop or photo shoot.
If you are unable to attend the workshop or photo shoot then the balance paid will be transferred to the next workshop or photo shoot of your choice.
If you are unable to attend the workshop or photo shoot and do not provide reasonable notice to the store on or before the day then any balance paid will be non refundable and non transferrable.
If you wish to cancel your booking of a workshop or photo shoot and do not want to transfer your existing payment then a non-refundable administration fee of $25 for workshops and $100 for photo shoots will be applied with the remaining balance refunded via original payment method.
If for some reason you were unhappy with the workshop and do not want to transfer your existing payment then a non-refundable administration fee of $25 for workshops will be applied with the remaining balance refunded via original payment method.
If for some reason you were unhappy with the photo shoot, we cannot offer a refund. However, please contact the store as soon as possible so we can discuss compensation or replacements. Please note this is on a case by case bases.
We do not offer refunds, returns or exchanges on gift vouchers. Gift vouchers have a 6 month expiry from date of purchase.
For more information or any enquiries please contact us on 03) 9735 33583